Uncle Josh
It was an exciting weekend. We loaded up and went to Dunlap because Kristi's little brother, Josh, was in from the Marines. This would be the first time Thaxton and Josh would meet. As per a Dunlap weekend some very typical things happened. Momma dressed in camo and went dove hunting with Josh. Daddy kept Thaxton!!
While digging around in the house Grana Kell found Kristi's very first T-shirt. It fit Thaxton perfectly. "Life Begins at Sequatchie General Hospital" momma was so proud that Thaxton could wear this shirt, although he was a little upset that he had to wear a GIRL shirt.
The day moved on and lots of people came and saw Thaxton. After everybody had their mandatory 5 minutes of baby time a new tradition began. We will call this tradition "The Laundry Treatment." Just kidding, Thaxton crashed and this seemed like the most comfortable place to let him sleep.
When Josh came in he proved that he was an excellent uncle. He brought gifts for the baby. Thaxton wore this USMC shirt with pride.
Thaxton finally got to meet Uncle Josh. They hit it off pretty good... niether of them started crying.
Well, I will let you all be the judge but I do think Josh seems a little more excited about his 45+ pound bullred (redfish) then seeing Thaxton... just kidding I would have an ear-to-ear smile if I hauled in that monster too. I really just wanted everybody to see that fish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home