Holidays... Falco Style
Daddy got tired of Thaxton always climbing on me so I returned the favor. Whos the little horsey now! Dont mess with daddy.
Christmas Evening at the Kells... only pic i have found that isnt on the camcorder. And the nice antique lamp behind Kris would not survive the holiday. The MEN of the family broke it.
Momma has worked on Domesticating our son. Cant say that I object... and he does seem to enjoy it.
Vac refers to any vacuum or broom to Thaxton. And he loves them both.
I just thought this series was cute. Thax knows he isnt supposed to touch the tree... so this is what he does.
He relaxes near it while looking to see if people are watching.
Hands in pockets shows he isnt touching. Stilll checking to see if people are watching.
Then when the coast is clear we touch the pretty one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home